Wednesday 31 December 2014

Wanderlust


WANDERLUST: (N) 'A strong desire or lust or urge to wander or travel and explore the world.'


 From living in Munich and working at the European Southern Observatory, to spending the summer and autumn months in Canada - 2014 has been filled with incredible memories for life. 


In particular, the 13541 kilometre road trip that I took is one that I will always remember. Driving from Montreal on the east coast of Canada, across to Vancouver and down through the US and east until Toronto - I saw and tried countless new things. One line that I think fits this incredible journey best is from one of my favourite books, Stephen Chbosky's  'The Perks of Being A Wallflower'. Driving through a tunnel full of lights, the wallflower said, "And in that moment, I swear we were infinite". 


Below is a (large) selection of what I saw along the way :) 



















































2014 was incredible. I'm looking forward to the adventures that 2015 holds :)


- Nikita


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...